Bamboo Fishbowl

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

"This I Believe" Part 2

If you are looking for for something to listen to or for something interesting to read, head over to the CBC Radio Two webpage. The creative minds at CBC Radio have a brand new series called "This I Believe" consisting of different essays written and read by various Canadians. This essay was broadcast this morning was written and read by Julie Payette, Canada's Chief Astronaut who works down at NASA Space Centre.

I found her statement of beliefs introspective, inspirational and a good kick in the pants...it also sounds like something my parents used to tell me when I was young.



Kimdianna Jones

4 Comments:

Blogger Homie Bear said...

We heard that one too, it was a good one. You know what I can't stand about that series? The theme song. Seriously, could they have chosen a more annoying, less relevant song? And it sticks in my head after I hear it.

5:23 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I miss your posts....

1:15 p.m.  
Blogger Corinne Simpson said...

Kimdianna? I second Blarg's comment. Where's the love? I come here every day. Every day since JULY I have read the same post. It's good but, you know, not THAT good. ;)

I miss you.

4:54 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

7:39 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home