Bamboo Fishbowl

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

HAPPY ALL HALLOW’S EVE!


I hope you all are channelling you inner child/imagination today and are in your Halloween character! I am and am currently doing surveillance on the parking lot outside my window…duh, cuz I am Veronica Mars, you know, a detective/university student? Did you not read the link I had up from yesterday?

Anyway, Blarg and I are heading over to the ghoulish Brososky Manor tonight for dinner and to hand out treats! Should be spooky, I swear their almost 100 year old home is haunted!

Have a Very Haunted Night Everyone!
Kimdianna Jones

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you are Veronica Nars, am I Logan Eccles?

12:29 p.m.  
Blogger Tymkehl said...

Indeed! You can channel your inner Logan Eccles!

2:16 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home