Bamboo Fishbowl

Thursday, October 12, 2006

What About You?


Miscellaneous Stuff....
Super cute puppy I want to have, I will name him Indy...
Number of turtlenecks I own: 12...that is alot....huh...
Lunch eaten at my desk today: Greek salad, aged cheese w/ryvita, fresh pineapple, green tea
New favorite band: Metric
Last Ebay purchase: Ashby’s of London Tea
New favorite drink: Cranberry Juice and Tonic Water
What is happening outside my window at work: repaving the parking lot


So, what about you?
Kimdianna Jones

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Miscellaneous Stuff....
I want us to have that puppy!!...
Number of turtlenecks I own: 0...
Lunch eaten at my desk today: Ham & cheese sandwich, pineapple, snap peas, VGo,
New favorite band: Metric
Last Ebay purchase: RAM
New favorite drink: Cranberry Juice and Tonic Water
What is happening outside my window at work: Wish I had a window...

12:45 p.m.  
Blogger Corinne Simpson said...

Miscellaneous Stuff...
Cute puppy but I want my kitten back instead.
I own no turtlenecks but one cowl neck sweater.
I ate no lunch today.
My new favorite band is Manu Chao.
I don't purchase off Ebay, I use TradeMe (the Kiwi equivalent) and I just bought a book on Sharon Stone.
My new favorite drink is Bundaberg Ginger Beer.
There's nothing outside my window at work because it's my day off today!

1:09 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home