Bamboo Fishbowl

Friday, September 01, 2006

I Love Old Movies!


I truely love old movies...I grew up on old black and white movies with Abbott & Costelo and Bob Hope. A few weeks ago Blarg and I were being mindless and we ended up watching "Murder by Death" on TV. It is a campy whodunit made in 1976, written by Neil Simon and there were lots of old 1970’s stars like Peter Sellers, Peter Falk, Alec Guiness. I could have done without Truman Capote as the bad guy but other then that I enjoyed it!

Have a great Labor Day everyone!
I'm on my late summer holidays!

Kimdianna Jones

1 Comments:

Blogger Reel Fanatic said...

I love old movies quite a bit myself (my favorite would have to be Duck Soup!), but I had not heard of the flick you mentioned in spite of its great cast .. I'll definitely be Netflixing it .. thanks for the heads up!

5:44 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home